24k Rose Gold Essential Oil
• This beauty oil is an effective lightweight moisturizer with added anti-aging benefits.
• Use the Rose Gold Elixir as a daily moisturizer, to keep your skin healthy and hydrated.
• The base of this luxurious Elixir is Rosehip seed oil.
Essential Oil Daily Moisturizer
This beauty oil is an effective lightweight moisturizer with added anti-aging benefits for all skin types. Use the Rose Gold Elixir as a daily moisturizer, to keep your skin healthy and hydrated. The pure 24k Gold flakes absorb right into your skin, leaving your skin glowing and naturally radiant. The base of this luxurious Elixir is Rosehip seed oil. Rosehip seed is made up of 77% fatty acids -- high in linoleic and linolenic acids, vitamin C, and vitamin A -- all essential for skin health. Rosehips have been found to regenerate tissue and reduce the appearance of fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and stretch marks.
Essential Oil Hydrating Lips
It can be used to hydrate lips before applying lipstick. The Rose Gold Elixir effectively keep lips from drying out, especially when using liquid/matte lipsticks, without affecting the finish. TIP: Make sure to let the drops absorb into the lips before applying lipstick.
Essential Oil Mix with Your Foundation
Use 1-3 drops to mix with your favorite foundation to keep your skin hydrated and glowing.
Essential Oil Revive Dried Cream Products
Sometimes cream products can tend to dry out. Instead of throwing them away, just add 1-3 drops to your favorite cream concealer, contour, highlight, or brow pomade, to bring them back to life!
TIP: Essential Oil APPLICATION WITH A BEAUTY SPONGE OR BRUSH
Start by dotting your foundation onto your skin first, then apply 1-2 drops on a damp beauty sponge (or brush) to blend in your foundation for a glowing finish. For those with dry under eyes (or requiring extra hydration), you can also use with concealer and contour. First apply concealer under eyes, followed by the cream contour. Then apply 2 drops of Rose Gold Elixir to a damp beauty sponge (or brush) and blend in. This makes blending easier, while the 24k Gold helps achieve that radiant glow!
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed.
US- FREE SHIPPING / ETA 7- 14 days
UK - FREE SHIPPING / ETA 20-30 days
CANADA- FREE SHIPPING/ ETA 16-25 days
AUSTRALIA - FREE SHIPPING / ETA 13 - 20 days
NETHERLANDS - FREE SHIPPING / ETA 10-12 days
FRANCE - FREE SHIPPING / ETA 14-17 days
GERMANY- FREE SHIPPING / ETA 20-30 days
IRELAND - FREE SHIPPING / ETA 20-30 days
RUSSIA - FREE SHIPPING / ETA 14-20 days
SPAIN - FREE SHIPPING / ETA 14-18 days
INDIA - FREE SHIPPING / ETA 18- 30 days
International delivery( countries not included above) will take about 15–30 business days. All orders are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product.
Shipping information & order tracking
You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has been shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Who pays for international import duties and taxes
Thank you for shopping online at https://www.yelpmart.com
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Our products can be returned within 30 days of the original purchase of the product.
To be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The product was purchased in the last 30 days
- The product is in its original packaging
- The product isn’t used or damaged
- You have the receipt or proof of purchase
- You obtained a Return Merchandise Number (RMN) from us
Products that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
To obtain a Return Merchandise Number (RMN), contact us:
By email: Yelpmart@fastservice.com
If you received a damaged product, please notify us immediately for assistance.
Sale items can be refunded.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Victoria.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.